About the software
3D printing slicing software controls every aspect of your 3D print.
It translates 3D models into instructions your printer understands. Better instructions mean better prints, so a simple software upgrade makes all the difference in the world.
In fact, more than 90% of experts agree that 3D printing software has the greatest impact on print quality, even more so than the 3D printer itself!
Simplify3D includes everything you need to work with your 3D printer. Model setup and plating, slicing and print file creation, pre-print simulations, customizable support structures, mesh analysis and repair, machine control and monitoring, and much more! With support for hundreds of 3D printers, Simplify3D is the last software you’ll ever need!
The main features of Simplify3D are:
- Support for Hundreds of Different 3D Printers
- Easily Switch Between Multiple Machines
- Incredibly Realistic Simulations
- Identify Issues In Advance
- Improved Print Quality and Easy Break-Away Removal
- Customize Your Supports for the Perfect Print
- Resources to Improve Your Print Quality
- Experts Are Available to Help
Simplify3D v4.1.2 System Requirements
Windows Vista or later
Both 32 and 64-bit installers are available
- Recommended Requirements
Intel® Core i7 CPU
8GB or more of RAM
- Minimum Requirements
Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU
4GB of RAM
OpenGL 2.0 capable system
Internet connection required*
1GB of available hard-disk space
How to Download and Install Simplify3D v4.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Simplify3D-4.1.2-windows-x64-installer.exe and install the software
- Copy Interface.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Simplify3D v4.1.2 (x64) installed on your PC.