About the software
GreenCloud is an eco-friendly PDF and printer driver to save money on your daily print jobs; it’s reducing your ink and paper usage. You can even convert Word to Pdf! Includes a FREE Word to PDF converter*!
GreenCloud for PDF and printer – Good for your wallet, good for the planet!
Create green Pdf files. Use the same print preview dialog from Word, a browser or your PDF reader.
Each app may offer a different user experience and interface, actually the drivers of each printers works differently and offers advanced option than most users don’t use because it requires too much click to access them.
Using GreenCloud Printer as your default printer, you will have consistent experience and whatever the printer or hosting service to share your document you will have the same functions anywhere, anytime.
The main features of GreenCloud Printer Pro are:
- Preview print jobs before actual printing
- Remove unwanted pages
- Combine 1, 2, 4 pages per sheet of paper
- Print to PDF – fast PDF creator built-in
- Directly print to Dropbox or Google Drive (will create a pdf document), as a cloud pdf printer
- Double-sided printing, black & white, and more features can be switched on/off with one click
- Optimized ink saver with 3 levels of saving ink options
- Doc to PDF converter
- It’s the best toner saver because it’s software!
GreenCloud Printer Pro v7.9.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install GreenCloud Printer Pro v7.9.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “greencloud_printer_setup.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of GreenCloud Printer Pro v7.9.2 installed on your PC.