This article shows you how to download and install the full version of doPDF v11.6.345 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing doPDF v11.6.345 on your computer.
About the software
PDF stands for Portable Document Format and it was created by Adobe to ease document exchange. doPDF is a free PDF printer that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files.
doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list and also in the list of All Programs.
With it you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, Publisher presentations, Visio drawings, Outlook emails, AutoCad drawings, company’s reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or web pages – and basically any type of printable document.
Using doPDF you can convert to PDF in two ways, via the Print option in your document or using the Startup window.
The main features of doPDF are:
- UNIVERSAL PRINTING
- ADD-INS FOR MICROSOFT® OFFICE
- PDF OUTPUT PRESETS
- IT’S SIMPLE AND FAST
- SAVES YOU MONEY
- 32-BIT AND 64-BIT SUPPORT
- NO GHOSTSCRIPT
- many more……
doPDF v11.6.345 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (32/64-bits); Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008R2.
How to Download and Install doPDF v11.6.345
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “dopdf-full.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of doPDF v11.6.345 installed on your PC.