About the software
SilverFast HDR (High Dynamic Range) is our software variant for processing scanner RAW data and image data from various other sources. The functionality, adapted from our scanner software, meets highest standards and is ideally suited for image optimization.
SilverFast HDR contains excellent tools for removing color casts and defects like dust and scratches from your scanned images and from other digital images. Restore and optimize your images with full color management. Thanks to its easy handling, SilverFast HDR is a true alternative to Photoshop.
SilverFast HDR (High Dynamic Range) is also the ideal complement to SilverFast scanner software. After you have quickly scanned your images into the 64bit / 48bit HDR(i) RAW data format, which contains all the image information that can be captured, you can later efficiently optimize them with SilverFast HDR. Home users and professional photographers are using SilverFast HDR for quickly optimizing their digital image files. The WorkflowPilot, which guides through all steps of professional image editing as a valuable assistant, makes the editing of your photos to a child’s play. Benefit from our years of experience and test SilverFast HDR for free and without obligation.
SilverFast HDR is suitable for all already scanned images and for all other digital images except for proprietary RAW data formats. Download free trial software and convince yourself.
The main features of SilverFast HDR are:
- Professional optimization of RGB data
- Proofing RGB data in a simulated CMYK preview
- Embedded media wedge for true colors when sending the image data to a press
- Visualization of RGB data by means of a soft proof on the screen
- No conversion to the CMYK color model, no loss of information
- No separation, no RIP required
SilverFast HDR v8.8.0r25 System Requirements
- 64-bit systems: Windows from version 7 or macOS from 10.13
- Multi-core processor with 64-bit support and 4 cores at least
- on Macs, Intel and M1 processors are supported
- 8 GB RAM main memory (16 GB RAM recommended)
- 4 GB free space on hard disk drive for the software file
- 1024×768 screen resolution minimum
- Up to 20 GB free space on the main system hard disk drive for the cache
- Supported scanner (compatibility)
- Latest firmware installed on scanner device
- Internet connection
How to Download and Install SilverFast HDR v8.8.0r25
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SF-8.8.0r25(HDR)_x64.exe and install the software.
- Run SilverFast HDR v8 x64 Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of SilverFast HDR v8.8.0r25 (x64) installed on your PC.