About the software
3 years in development, Aurora HDR 19’s patent-pending Quantum HDR Engine™ automatically analyzes millions of pixels, and intelligently builds stunning photos.
Instantly merge bracketed images into perfectly balanced HDR. Details have never been sharper. Images have never been cleaner. Seeing is believing.
A new HDR Smart Structure gives you the precise amount of details and structure in an image without creating excess artifacts that can make an otherwise perfect HDR image look too over-the-top.
Save time with dozens of creative presets for various photography styles: from real estate to travel, from night HDR to cityscapes
The main features of Aurora HDR 2019 are:
- Revolutionary tone mapping with Quantum HDR Engine™
- Perfect Every Detail with Powerful New Technology
- Amplify Your Images with State-of-the-Art HDR
- One-stop photo editor for nature and architecture photography
- Superior bracket merging
- Enhance your photo with Landscape tools
Aurora HDR 2019 v184.108.40.2060.1 System Requirements
- Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Open GL 3.3 or later compatible Graphics Cards of better
- Processor Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory 8 Gb RAM or more
- Operating System Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Hard disk 2 Gb free space, SSD for best performance
- Display 1280×768 size or better
How to Download and Install Aurora HDR 2019 v220.127.116.110.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Aurora HDR.exe and install the software.
- After installation, run Reg.reg to register the software
- You now have the full version of Aurora HDR 2019 v18.104.22.1680.1 installed on your PC.