About the software
POWERFUL enough for a developer SIMPLE enough for a child VERSATILE enough for any platform!
For years, RPG Maker has been the easiest way to make your own Windows PC Roleplaying game. We have strived to give everyone, regardless of experience or skill level, the tools to make a game they could be proud of. Now, with RPG Maker MV, your game isn’t just on Windows PC, its on the move. Make your game on your Windows or OS X PC, and then deploy it for iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, or even to play in a browser using HTML5!
MAKE GAMES FOR THE PLATFORMS YOU WANT FROM ANY PC
RPG Maker MV can run on both Windows and Mac OS X PCs. Users can also export games for the following platforms:
- HTML 5 for Web Browsers
RPG Maker MV System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×768 or better Display
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50), iOS 8.0, Android 4.4.4*
How to Download and Install RPG Maker MV
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Turn off your antivirus and Windows Defender
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run RPGMV.exe
- You now have the full version of RPG Maker MV, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for RPG Maker MV v1.61