About the software
Pano2VR is a powerful virtual tour software that converts your panoramic or 360° photos and videos into interactive experiences.
Whether you’re working on a single gigapixel panorama or a virtual tour with thousands of scenes, Pano2VR can help you create an immersive experience for any modern browser. Finished projects can be seamlessly integrated with existing websites and viewed on desktops and mobile or VR devices.
From homes and real estate to museums and landmarks, virtual tours allow users to explore real places from around the world. In Pano2VR, link panoramic photo scenes, or nodes, using your choice of transitions and let the user navigate from scene to scene with just a click or tap. Provide greater location context to the scene by using our built-in Tour Map or by easily integrating floor plans or Google Maps.
Remove tripods and other image imperfections using Pano2VR’s Patch mode. With this invaluable tool, you can extract a defined patch area from the panorama without distortion, making it easier to retouch. Define the patch in the Viewer, extract it, edit it in your favorite editor, and once it’s saved, the modified patch will be automatically applied non-destructively to the panorama.
The main features of Pano2VR Pro are:
- Multiple Projections
- TIFF, PNG, PSD/PSB, JPEG, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR support
- 8bit, 16bit and HDR image support
- Gigapixel (flat and spherical) and Multiresolution
- Directional and background sound
- Tour Browser
- Tour Map
- Automatic Linking
- Target direction selector for tours
- Hotspot marker hints
- Image and Audio transitions
- Skin Editor
- Components Toolbox (Built-in & user definable)
- Point and Polygon Hotspots
- HTML5 export (iPhone, iPad, a modern web browser)
- Animation and Video Export
- Panorama conversion
- Google Cardboard support
- Google Street View – Single image upload
- Google Street View – Tour upload
- Transformation output (Little Planet, Rectilinear, etc.)
- Video, Images, Sounds and Lens Flares
- Package Format for CMS
- Unbranded output files
Pano2VR Pro v6.1.14 System Requirements
- macOS 10.14 or higher.
- Windows 10 (1809 or later)/Windows 11 21H2.
How to Download and Install Pano2VR Pro v6.1.14
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run pano2vr_install64_6_1_14.exe and install the software.
- Copy pano2vr.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Pano2VR Pro v6.1.14 (x64) installed on your PC.