About the software
Spiff is an adaptive transient processor that lets you cut or boost transients with great detail. Spiff analyzes the incoming signal and recognizes when and where transients appear adaptively. Its time- and frequency-specific controls let you take charge of your transients, no matter how big or small. Spiff’s unique approach to transients opens up possibilities not usually associated with transient control.
Originally Spiff was designed to remove mouth clicks in vocal recordings. Mouth clicks occur when a vocal is recorded close to the microphone and often become an issue when high frequencies are boosted, and compression is added. Use Spiff to save time when editing vocals, voiceovers, and podcasts.
The main features of Oeksound Spiff are:
- Remove mouth clicks and other subtle noises
- Add clarity and expression to instruments
- Push sounds forward or back in a mix without affecting their volume
- Add dynamics and detail to an over-compressed mix
Oeksound Spiff v1.3.0 System Requirements
- Windows 7 – 11
- 64-bit VST, VST3 and AAX (Pro Tools 11 and up)
How to Download and Install Oeksound Spiff v1.3.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup spiff v1.3.0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Oeksound Spiff v1.3.0 installed on your PC.