About the software
All network monitoring tools can not be used for enterprise networks. They can not scale to the requirements of the enterprise networks. Enterprise networks need network monitoring tools that are sophisticated and reliable. The new OpManager Enterprise Edition is designed to scale the network monitoring and management needs of large enterprises. The Probe–Central architecture makes it possible for robust enterprise monitoring. It allows to scale your network monitoring solution as and when an enterprise grows and expands, without compromising on the reliability. Using OpManager Enterprise Edition, you can perform Distributed network monitoring at ease and manage multiple remote locations. It lets you distribute the polling engine by adding more probes for enterprise network monitoring. The central server is designed to provide the required network visibility across locations, easily scale, consolidate, and report network health over multiple remote probes.
The ability to distribute the network discovery and monitoring load across multiple Probes, helps OpManager scale many interfaces. You can enable remote network monitoring by deploying the Probes in remote sites. You can also deploy multiple Probes in the same site or even in the same network for scalability.
The main features of ManageEngine OpManager Enterprise are:
- Highly scalable engine
- High availability engine using hot-standby⁄ fail–over mechanism
- A secure and robust communication between the central and the remote probe servers through XML over HTTPS⁄ HTTP connection
- 100% data integrity, even when there is a connection loss between the central & probe servers using local database support
- A centralized console to visualize performance hiccups across the complete IT infrastructure and also for a specific remote site
- Reduced application maintenance cost with intelligent probe upgrades from the central server
- Ability to scale the network monitoring needs as the company grows by switching a stand–alone instance of OpManager to a remote probe on–the–fly
- No more feature catch–ups! Always in sync with the features, functions, and upgrades offered by OpManager standalone versions
ManageEngine OpManager Enterprise v12.5.175 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel Xeon 2.0 GHz 4 cores/ 4 threads
- 4 GB
- 20 GB minimum
How to Download and Install ManageEngine OpManager Enterprise v12.5.175
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ManageEngine_OpManager_64bit.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of ManageEngine OpManager Enterprise v12.5.175 (x64) installed on your PC.