About the software
Grub2Win does have a rather enigmatic name for an application that seems to be more of a tool for fans of multiple boot setups. This particular program will help users manage multiple OS partitions together with the boot sequence they will require especially with combinations that include Windows, Mac, or Linux. The app does offer extended support for booting Linux distros.
Grub2Win (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
- Installed Memory: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Grub2Win (v126.96.36.199)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Grub2Win v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.