About the software
A Free Utipty For Freeing Up Disk Space Manually
1. Quick analysis
Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks.
2. Visual result
The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC.
3. Advanced features for experienced users
Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
Files Inspector Pro (v3.16) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256 Mb
- Disk space: 50 Mb
How to Download and Install Files Inspector Pro (v3.16)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “Setup.exe” or “files-inspector-setup.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “FilesInspector.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Files Inspector Pro (v3.16), without any limitations, installed on your computer.