About the software
MacDrive 10 for Windows is the gold standard for accessing Mac-formatted media on a Windows PC. Whether it is a new state of the external SSD drive or a high density floppy, MacDrive makes it possible to read and write to Mac disks seamlessly from your PC.
MacDrive has built a reputation on blazing quick read/write speeds, unparalleled data security and ease of use. Access your Mac disks from the Disk Management Window or direct from Explorer. MacDrive gives you the tools to expand your workflow and interact with Mac media like never before. Quickly see which Mac disks are mounted to your Windows system and open, edit, analyze, and more. You can also create and repair Mac disks all from your PC.
The main features of Mediafour MacDrive Pro are:
- Hard drives and more
- Manage Mac disks
- Repair Mac disks
- Time Machine
- Native or Virtual
Mediafour MacDrive Pro v10.5.7.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Server 2012.
How to Download and Install Mediafour MacDrive Pro v10.5.7.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy MacDrive.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Mediafour MacDrive Pro v10.5.7.6 installed on your PC.