About the software
Fan Control is a stand-alone app. You can leave the files there for use further down the line, or delete them.
Note: If you have Fan Control set to automatically start with Windows, either untick the checkbox in Fan Control, or manually delete the “Fan Control” task in Windows Task Scheduler.
The main features of FanControl are:
- Guided setup process on first launch
- Save, edit and load multiple profiles
- Change the theme and color of the application.
- Multiple temperature sources ( CPU, GPU, motherboard, hard drives… )
- Multiple fan curve functions, including a custom graph
- Mix fan curves or sensor togethers (max, min, average)
- Low resource usage
- Advanced tuning with steps, start %, stop %, response time and hysteresis
FanControl v139 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 Or 11
How to Download and Install FanControl v139
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run FanControl.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of FanControl v139 installed on your PC.