About the software
Lately, we heard about many phishing Afterburner sites that will steal your data for improper purposes. Please be noted that the correct Afterburner site only exists on msi.com, any other is a fake site. Be careful and stay away from those sites to protect your digital assets.
Exploring and exceeding the limits of your graphics card might sound scary, but it’s actually easier than you think. MSI Afterburner Overclocking tools provide easy and precise access to your graphics card settings. While increasing your GPU’s clock frequency and voltage, the fan speed control will enable you to find the perfect balance between performance and temperature.
OC Scanner is an automated function that will find the highest stable overclock settings for your card. Giving you a free performance boost for a smooth in-game experience thanks to higher FPS.
The main features of MSI Afterburner are:
- Support for LCD*displays keyboard manufactured by Logitech.
- Displays information about device drivers, BIOS mode, and SLI.
- Ability to use different user interfaces.
- Supports up to five settings profiles.
MSI Afterburner v4.6.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install MSI Afterburner v4.6.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MSIAfterburnerSetup464.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of MSI Afterburner v4.6.5 (x64) installed on your PC.