About the software
Dameware Mini Remote Control from SolarWinds is a powerful remote control software and desktop sharing tool designed to allow IT pros to remotely access end users’ computers, laptops, and servers for remote administration and support.
Affordable remote control software for all your customer support and help desk needs.
The main features of DameWare Mini Remote Control are:
- Multi-platform desktop sharing and remote control
- Remote access to sleeping and powered-off computers
- Multi-factor authentication
- Flexible user access control
- Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
- Remote session tools and utilities
DameWare Mini Remote Control v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
|Hardware and Software||Requirements|
|Operating system||Workstation: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Server: Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
|Hard drive space||150 MB|
How to Download and Install DameWare Mini Remote Control v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy SolarWinds.Licensing.MRC.COMWrapper.dll from the Crack x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of DameWare Mini Remote Control v220.127.116.11 (x64) installed on your PC.