This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Wondersoft Car USB Play for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Wondersoft Car USB Play on your computer.
About the software
With the rise in popularity of digital media files, car audio enthusiasts find themselves being more likely to carry a USB flash drive than a stack of compact disks, as numerous devices can store and play music on-the-go. Music has become more mobile than ever before for riders on the road.
When it comes to organizing all those music and video files in different formats, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, WMA, ASF, 3GP, OGG, AIF, MP4, M4V, MPG, AVI, MOV, and WMV files, most car manufacturers suggest that you put all your songs and videos in one or more folder on a USB drive formatted in a certain file system before plugging it to a USB port in the faceplate of your car.
Wondersoft Car USB Play System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Wondersoft Car USB Play
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run CarUSBPlaySetup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Wondersoft Car USB Play v3.0 installed on your PC.