About the software
USB Encryption password-protects your USB flash drive, external hard drive, thumb drive, pen drive, memory stick, memory card, and all other portable storage devices in the Windows system. The USB Encryption tool divides USB disk into two areas: a safe area and a public area, through create a password-locked safe area using free hard disk sectors with the industry standard AES encryption algorithm.
USB Encryption locks the bad guys out, provides data security for personal, government, and business use. The safe area could be only opened by your password, while the public area would not need anything. USB copy protection is another Gilisoft software solution for anyone to see a file, but no one can copy the file. Copy protect PDF, Doc, XLS files, MP4 video files, MP3 audio files and more.
The main features of GiliSoft USB Stick Encryption are:
- Securely encrypt USB flash drive
- Password protect USB drive
- Trustworthy security isolation
- Automatically file encryption
- Encrypted data locked automatically when disconnect
- Works with USB drives of any type or format
- Runs on any Windows computer or system
- Encrypt drives of any size
- Any files can be protected
- Fast backup USB files to hard disk
- No Worries of Data Loss
- User Friendly Interface & Easy to Use
GiliSoft USB Stick Encryption v12.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/10/11 (32 bits &64 bits)
How to Download and Install GiliSoft USB Stick Encryption v12.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run usb-encryption.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of GiliSoft USB Stick Encryption v12.2 installed on your PC.