About the software
WinSCP is an open-source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client, S3 client, and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
WinSCP is a popular SFTP client and FTP client for Microsoft Windows! Copy files between a local computer and remote servers using FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV, or S3 file transfer protocols.
The main features of WinSCP are:
- Graphical user interface (screenshots)
- Translated into many languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list)
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV and S3 protocols
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully-automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Shares site settings with PuTTY
- Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key, and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally protects stored site information with a master password
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP v5.21.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2/Windows Server 2003 SP1 and newer, up to Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
How to Download and Install WinSCP v5.21.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinSCP-5.21.3-Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of WinSCP v5.21.3 installed on your PC.