About the software
SecureCRT client for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Our flexible file transfer client for Windows, Mac, and Linux gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization. SecureFX’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
The main features of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX are:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SSH2 SFTP, FTPS (FTP/TLS), HTTPS (WebDAV and Amazon S3), SCP, or FTP and HTTP for access to legacy systems for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Implement smart cards for highly secure, two-factor authentication. SecureFX supports X.509 smart cards (PIV/CAC) with the ability to select a specific certificate to be used for public-key authentication.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization. You can also use the built-in task scheduler (Windows only) to schedule transfer and synchronize operations once or at recurring intervals.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX v188.8.131.5278 System Requirements
- Windows® 11
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
How to Download and Install VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX v184.108.40.20678
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run scrt-sfx-x64-bsafe.220.127.116.1178.exe and install the software.
- Copy xf-vdkkg.exe and Magic.dll from Crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX v18.104.22.16878 (x64) installed on your PC.