This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WinNc (v10.1.0) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WinNc (v10.1.0) on your computer.
About the software
WINNC IS A NORTON COMMANDER FILEMANAGER FOR WINDOWS.
The main features of WinNc (v10.1.0) are:
- Available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Danish, Chinese simplified, Polish, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Hungarian and Dutch!
- Registered users have unlimited access to our chat support, forum, mail support and the latest bugfixes.
- Our filemanager runs on all modern versions of Windows.
- Trial version runs unlimited amount of days. You can buy WinNc anytime you like.
WinNc (v10.1.0) System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 Bit)
- free hard drive space 400 MB
- Programming station: 1*USB, machine version:2*USB
- TCP/IP-capable network card for machine version)
How to Download and Install WinNc (v10.1.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “setup.exe” or “setup32.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Fix” folder. Copy “WinNc.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of WinNc (v10.1.0), without any limitations, installed on your computer.