TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Windows Server 2016 is a server operating system developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, developed concurrently with Windows 10. The first early preview version (Technical Preview) became available on October 1, 2014 together with the first technical preview of System Center. Windows Server 2016 was released on September 26, 2016 at Microsoft’s Ignite conference and became generally available on October 12, 2016.
Windows Server 2016 System Requirements
- Processor: 1.4Ghz 64-bit processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
- Network: Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter, 1Gbps connection is ideal.
- Optical Storage: DVD drive (if installing the OS from DVD media)
How to Download and Install Windows Server 2016
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn onto a disc, or put into a bootable USB drive to install onto a new computer.
- Install Windows Server 2016 by launching setup.exe
- You now have the full version of Windows Server 2016, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Windows Server 2016 (Build 14393.970 en-US)