This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 on your computer.
About the software
Math Practice is an easy-to-use software addressed to elementary school teachers and parents who wish to help kids make their first steps into the world of mathematics, providing fairly simple teaching tools and a basic interface.
Choose between addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Once you click on one of these, algebra exercises are automatically launched, pick difficulty by choosing between three different levels. Math Practice does work flawlessly on all Windows versions and runs on low resources all the time, which makes it appropriate for all types of users who wish to teach children the basics of maths.
The main features of VovSoft Math Practice are:
- Helps kids learn the basics of mathematics
- For School and Home Education
- Boost Your Child’s Math Success
- No nag screen, no ads
VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to Download and Install VovSoft Math Practice v3.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run math-practice.exe and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of VovSoft Math Practice v3.2 installed on your PC.