About the software
Vovsoft SEO Checker is an easy to use website crawler, able to scan both small and large websites efficiently, while allowing you to find broken links, analyze the results in real-time, gather on-page SEO data, distinguish internal and external links, classify dofollow and nofollow links, analyze internal linking, titles, description meta tags and various other tags.
On-page SEO (also known as “on-site SEO”) is the practice of optimizing web page content for search engines and users. Common on-page SEO practices include optimizing title tags, content, internal links and URLs. This software provides full lists of sitemaps, links, internal backlinks, anchors, H1, H2, H3, H4 headings and helps you on your on-page SEO check efforts.
By using this software, you can freely test your website or competitor websites in your niche, and rapidly get a technical SEO analysis report (including SEO errors) and valuable data. It can help you rank higher on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, DuckDuckGo.
The main features of VovSoft SEO Checker are:
- On-page SEO audit (checkup)
- Internal URL list
- Link and backlink lists
- Page title list
- META description list
- HTTP & HTTPS response codes
- Page speed
VovSoft SEO Checker v7.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to Download and Install VovSoft SEO Checker v7.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run seo-checker.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of VovSoft SEO Checker v7.0.0 installed on your PC.