About the software
Visual Subst allows you to create virtual drives for your most accessed local directories and network shares. It solves 3 main issues with the built-in ‘SUBST’ and ‘NET USE’ commands: it creates drives for elevated applications without any UAC prompts, adds editable drive labels and restores drives after reboots. Visual Subst is the best alternative to writing complicated scripts and editing registry manually.
You can use virtual drives everywhere – it’s so much easier to access files in a project directory you are currently working on using just a single drive letter. Visual Subst provides you with a clean, simple and distraction-free user interface where you can manage all your virtual drives at any time.
The main features of Visual Subst are:
- UAC and elevated applications
- Virtual drive labels
- Restoring drives after the restart
Visual Subst v4.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista to Windows 11
How to Download and Install Visual Subst v4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy VSubst.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Visual Subst v4.1 installed on your PC.