About the software
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3. See “About VirtualBox” for an introduction.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, macOS, and Solaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
The main features of VirtualBox are:
- open-source cross-platform
- helps organizations create, manage, and run multiple virtual machines (VMs)
- guest multiprocessing
- USB device support
- remote machine display
- RDP authentication
- soft keyboard
VirtualBox v126.96.36.199605 System Requirements
- Operating System Version – Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Random Access Memory (RAM) – Minimum 4 GB RAM recommended.
- Free Disk Space – Minimum 25 GB free space recommended.
- Good Internet Connection to download the VirtualBox and Ubuntu ISO file.
How to Download and Install VirtualBox v188.8.131.52605
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run VirtualBox-7.0.4-154605-Win.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of VirtualBox v184.108.40.206605 installed on your PC.