This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Video Cartoonizer for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Video Cartoonizer on your computer.
About the software
Now you can simply add Cartoon effect to your video with our Video Cartoonizer software for windows.
The main features of Video Cartoonizer are:
- More than 15 effects are available!
- Cartoonize your personal video!
- Convert more quickly!
- Convert multiple videos in one click!
- Many choices of a number of frames per second!
- Define the limited time for the created video!
- No other standalone program or software is needed!
- No need internet connection!
- Support both 32 and 64 bit!
- All Windows versions are supported.
Video Cartoonizer System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Video Cartoonizer
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run VideoCartoonizer_Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy the “VideoCartoonizer.exe” from fix folder to the folder where you installed the program and run it as admin to register.
- You now have the full version of Video Cartoonizer v4.1.6 installed on your PC.