About the software
Unity Pro offers access to enhanced benefits designed to support professional teams and freelancers who create single or multiplayer games or other real-time 2D, 3D, VR and AR interactive experiences.
Unity Pro System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only; macOS 10.12+ (Server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.)
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
- Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum macOS 10.12.6 and Xcode 9.4 or higher.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK); IL2CPP scripting backend requires Android NDK.
- Universal Windows Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit), Visual Studio 2015 with C++ Tools component or later and Windows 10 SDK
How to Download and Install Unity Pro
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install Unity
- Install standard assets.
- Copy and replace the Unity.exe file from the crack folder to the Unity editor folder (when installed on the C: – C: \ Program Files \ Unity \ Editor \ drive)
- Copy the license file Unity_lic.ulf from the crack folder to the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Unity \
- If there is no ProgramData folder on drive C: turn on the display of hidden files.
- If there is no Unity folder in the C: \ ProgramData folder, create it.
- Run Unity for verification.
- Install support modules and add-ons that you need.
- You now have the full version of Unity Pro, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Unity Pro (version 2018.3.1f1)