About the software
Moho Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative when creating quality animations! Make your animation projects come to life!
Moho’s rigging system is intuitive and fast. You can rig your own characters in minutes! Easily create skeletons for humans, animals or any creature or object you want to animate. Work with Forward and Inverse kinematics. Set target bones, add Pin bones for special control, animate the hierarchy, add Constraints, add automatic squash and stretch to any bone, Copy and Relatively Paste animation between different characters with similar skeletons and much more! Discover why Moho’s rigging system is the ‘secret weapon’ of many artists!
The unique vector system in Moho is optimized for animation and rigging, keeping the shapes always consistent while they move. Moho vector tools allow you to draw directly inside the software. You can also add brushes and effects to easily obtain natural results. Everything can be animated: curvature, linewidth, exposure, curve profiles, paths, masks, gradients, opacity, point colors… Moho’s flexible tools will empower you to animate any style!
Smart bones are a revolutionary way to make your characters behave exactly in the way you want. Your characters’ joints will bend with no distorsions. You can also use Smart Bones as control levers to animate facial expressions, face rotations or even entire body turns! The best part is they are extremely easy to set up. Simply select the bone you want to transform into a Smart Bone, create an action for it and animate the elements in the way you want. Now every time you animate that bone, everything else will move exactly as you planned!
Animating foreshortening and complex actions is easier than ever! Inspired by Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man drawing, Vitruvian Bones are a new and powerful way to rig your characters. The intuitive V-bones system allows you to alternate different drawings and sets of bones. For instance, you can have different sets of heads, each with its own controllers. Or the same limb in different perspectives. Vitruvian bones will allow you to group and animate them on the fly just by switching from one to the next. Apply them to any part of the body or even switch entirely different bodies!! This unique approach makes it easier to have rigged characters with the appeal of traditional animation.
Create your illustrations in your favorite software: Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Procreate or any application you prefer, then save your art as PSD and import it in Moho. All the layers will be there ready to rig and animate!
The main features of Moho Pro Build 20220425 are:
- Smart Bones™, Bone Constraints, FBX Support for Unity™ Game Developers, Import Photoshop Files.
- Bounce, Elastic and Stagger Interpolation.
- Real Time Media Connection, Separate Render Process, Preview Animation, Depth Shifting.
- GPU Acceleration, Nested Layer Controls, Flexi-Binding.
- Adjustable Particle Source, Enhanced Depth of Field, Scripting, Layer Comps.
- Flexible Import and HD Export Capabilities, Patch Layers, Shy Bones.
Moho Pro v13.5.4 Build 20220425 System Requirements
- Windows® 10
- 64-bit OS required
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3 or higher
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- 1.6 GB free hard drive space or higher
- OpenGL 4.1 supported graphics card required (1920×1080 recommended) *
- Online connection is required to perform online activation
How to Download and Install Moho Pro v13.5.4 Build 20220425
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Moho1354_Win.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen-x-force.rar and run xf-mohopro.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Moho Pro v13.5.4 Build 20220425 (x64) installed on your PC.