About the software
With “Installed Programs” module, Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall, without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
The “Monitored Programs” module helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Manage the Windows startup procedure to control which program, service or scheduled task automatically starts up. Disabling unwanted programs speeds up the operating system.
The main features of Total Uninstall Professional are:
- Accurately analyzes installed programs to completely uninstall them.
- Total Uninstall can monitor new installations.
- Clean the system safely.
- Autorun Manager handles start-up.
- Transfer programs to a new PC.
Total Uninstall Professional v184.108.40.2061 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit)
How to Download and Install Total Uninstall Professional v220.127.116.111
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Total-Uninstall-Setup-7.3.1.exe and install the software.
- Copy version.dll from the fix_tu64.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- After installation, run Clean_Temp.cmd .
- You now have the full version of Total Uninstall Professional v18.104.22.1681 (x64) installed on your PC.