About the software
Employees access data and applications from billions of devices with different capabilities, applications, and operating systems. Endpoint Security is the critical last line of defense in preventing cyber attacks from compromising those devices and in protecting your sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands. That’s why you need the best possible protection everywhere your data lives. That’s why you need Symantec.
Our portfolio includes solutions for:
- Endpoint Security
- Server Security
- Endpoint Management
Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000) System Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022 (as of 14.3 RU3)
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core or equivalent minimum, 8-core or greater recommended
- 2 GB RAM available minimum; 8 GB or more available recommended
- 1024 x 768 or larger Display
How to Download and Install Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- If you have any trial version of v14 or previous installed on your system, remove it completely and reboot afterwards.
- Unpack full version and start installation.
- Install in custom mode and choose standard client mode (unmanaged client modes) during installation when prompted.
- This is what’s needed for desktop and workstation environments.
- You now have the full version of Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000), without any limitations, installed on your computer.