About the software
Firebird Maestro is the premier Firebird tool for database management, control and development. It provides a rich set of GUI tools for anyone who uses Firebird including database developers, DBAs, and data analysts.
Key features include:
- Support for all Firebird versions up to 4.0
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Comfortable access to Firebird security features
- Data management and data analysis tools
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading
- Visual Query Builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS
- Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
- Database schema refactoring tools
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- Pentium PC or higher;
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended);
- 25 MB of free hard disk space;
- SVGA-compatible video adapter.
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
How to Download and Install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run firebird_maestro_setup.exe and install the software
- Copy FbMaestro.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of SQL Firebird Maestro v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.