About the software
Soundop is a professional audio editor for Windows to record, edit, and master audio and mix tracks in intuitive and flexible workspaces with advanced features. The audio file editor supports both waveform and spectral editing. The multitrack editor can mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks with a powerful engine that supports sends, side-chain, and automatic latency compensation. Track and clip both have FX rack and fully support automating of effect parameters. Soundop has well-designed built-in effects and supports VST and VST3 effect plug-ins, and supports parallel or mid-side effect groups to create composite effects. The audio engine supports ASIO, WASAPI, MME, and DirectSound driver and recording audio with 24-bit precision and up to 192 kHz. Soundop supports loading audio from all popular audio and video formats and exporting audio to major audio formats with metadata such as ID3 Tag, RIFF Chunk, Vorbis Comment, and ACID loop edited and saved across formats. The CD track editor supports burning audio to CD with customizable gaps and verification after burning. The processors support most audio editing operations, including copying, pasting, applying effects, and other processing tools like normalizing on selected channels and time ranges. The batch processor can process audio files with processors and save them to a target format. And you can run multiple instances of batch processors concurrently.
Soundop provides a comprehensive feature set at a small package size with optimized design. It will be your ideal tool for audio creation and production.
The main features of Soundop Audio Editor are:
- Play and record with ASIO, MME, WASAPI, and DirectSound audio drivers.
- Set channel mapping for each audio device.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Record system audio with WASAPI loopback.
- Record from multiple input devices.
- Punch in the selected time range.
- Punch in corrections on the fly.
- Loop record multiple takes in a clip.
- Load audio data from most audio.
- Save audio to major audio formats, including MP2, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WMA.
- Mix an unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Send the output of a track to multiple tracks.
- Send track output to the side-chain of audio effects.
- Switch the channel mode of a track when playing.
- Create alternative sequences of clips in clip lanes.
- Solo and mute tracks flexibly.
- Set panning mode for track and clip.
- Add effects to tracks and clips.
- Automate track and clip effects with the read, write, latch, and touch mode.
- Freeze track and clip effects to reduce CPU load.
- Export mixdown of all tracks or selected time range, tracks, and clips.
- Load audio from CD tracks.
- Burn audio CDs in Disc at Once (DAO) mode with custom gaps.
- Erase CD RW.
- Verify CD after Burning.
- Add multiple tracks with the same effect sequence, input, and output.
- Set color of tracks and clips.
- Set the fade-in and fade-out length and curve of a clip.
- Crossfade overlapped audio clips automatically.
- Set a clip as transparent to play clips under it.
- Amplify a clip or adjust the amplitude gain envelope.
- Adjust the tempo and pitch of a clip in real-time.
- Align clips in multiple ways.
- Lock clips in time to avoid moving unintended.
- Add multiple clips to a group and select in their entirety.
- Bounce a track or selected clips and time range to a new track.
- Merge the clips in the same track to a new clip.
- Create a smooth automation envelope with a spline.
- Edit the parameter value of an envelope point precisely.
- Synchronize view and selection range with the audio file editor.
- Snap to markers in an audio file.
- Save the mixing project as a template and create a project from a template.
- Save the mixing project to a new file.
- Save the project and media files to a new folder.
- and many more……
Soundop Audio Editor v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Windows MME or ASIO compatible sound card.
- Windows 10, 8, 7.
How to Download and Install Soundop Audio Editor v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “SDSetup_x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy Soundop.exe and dna.dll from the x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Soundop Audio Editor v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.