About the software
Browse the music library with a Windows File Explorer style user interface and edit tags of MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, WMA, APE and more music file formats. Over 20 audio file formats are supported.
Download music metadata and high quality album art with the online music database lookups from GD3, WMP/Gracenote, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon, and Freedb.
Rename files based on the metadata tags. Scan ReplayGain | EBU R 128 loudness information and save ReplayGain tags for playing music at the constant loudness level with a ReplayGain compatible audio player.
The main features of EZ Meta Tag Editor are:
- Browse and manage your music library
- Edit the meta-tags of audio files
- Download high-resolution album art for music files
- Scan and save ReplayGain | EBU R 128 loudness metadata
- See the properties of audio files such as audio format, sample rate, bit rate
- Get music metadata from 6 online metadata services
- Download high-quality album art from GD3, WMP/Gracenote, MusicBrainz, Discogs, and Amazon
- Advanced metadata editor for editing all meta-tags of audio files
EZ Meta Tag Editor v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86)
How to Download and Install EZ Meta Tag Editor v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “ez_meta_tag_editor_setup_x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy ezmeta.exe from the BTCR folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of EZ Meta Tag Editor v184.108.40.206 (x64) installed on your PC.