This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Solid PDF to Word for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Solid PDF to Word on your computer.
About the software
Solid Documents delivers PDF document conversion and PDF/A archiving solutions with outstanding customer service. PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint reconstruction via desktop, automated batch processing or .NET.
PDF to Word Converter.
Convert your PDF files to Word documents for easy editing.
Solid PDF to Word (v10.1.13382.6142) System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Microsoft® Office (2013, 2016, 2019) required for Solid Ribbon Add-in (Open PDF, Open Image and Scan to Word directly from Microsoft® Word) and to create PDF files from .doc, .xls, .ppt, …
- Minimum – CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
- Recommended – CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 3800+ (2GHz); RAM: 2GB
How to Download and Install Solid PDF to Word (v10.1.13382.6142)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “solidpdftoword.exe” and install the software
- USe Keygen.exe from the Keygen folder to generate a key
- You now have the full version of Solid PDF to Word (v10.1.13382.6142), without any limitations, installed on your computer.