This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Solid Converter PDF for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Solid Converter PDF on your computer.
About the software
Convert PDF files into Word documents with ease
- PDF to Word Converter. Convert your PDF files to Word documents for easy editing.
- PDF to Excel Converter. Convert tables from your PDF files to Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets.
- PDF to PowerPoint Conversion. Convert each page in your PDF to a slide in PowerPoint and then edit.
- PDF to PDF/A Converter. Convert existing normal or image PDF files into fully searchable ISO 19005-1 and ISO 19005-2 compliant archivable documents.
Solid Converter PDF (v10.1.13382.6142) System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Microsoft® Office (2013, 2016, 2019) required for Solid Ribbon Add-in (Open PDF, Open Image and Scan to Word directly from Microsoft® Word) and to create PDF files from .doc, .xls, .ppt, …
- Minimum – CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
- Recommended – CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 3800+ (2GHz); RAM: 2GB
How to Download and Install Solid Converter PDF (v10.1.13382.6142)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “solidconverterpdf.exe” and install the software
- Run Keygen.exe from the Keygen-RadiXX11 folder to generate a key
- You now have the full version of Solid Converter PDF (v10.1.13382.6142), without any limitations, installed on your computer.