About the software
The Silent Install Builder is a great tool for the quick install of a set of software on multiple devices.
The Silent Install Builder allows you to easily install multiple programs with one click. You can create a setup package that contains multiple application installers. To install these applications, simply run the package. Programs will be installed automatically in background mode (silently).
The most difficult task of unattended installation is to determine the application installer type and command-line options. The Silent Install Builder automatically recognizes the most commonly used application installers such as InstallShield, Wise, Nullsoft (NSIS), and others.
The Silent Install Builder allows you to record an Installation Automation script. This feature provides the ability to silently install applications that do not support command-line options.
The main features of Silent Install Builder are:
- Software Installation automation
- Build cmd, vb, ps1 to exe or msi installers.
- Unattended installation exe and msi files
- Build silent installation packages
Silent Install Builder v6.1.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Silent Install Builder v6.1.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SibSetup_6110.msi and install the software.
- Copy Sib.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Silent Install Builder v6.1.1 installed on your PC.