This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WYSIWYG Web Builder for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WYSIWYG Web Builder on your computer.
About the software
WYSIWYG Web Builder has a huge set of tools for both beginners and professional designers/developers.
What’s New for 2022?
- This tool helps you make your web pages more search engine friendly. The SEO assistant is available via the Page menu.
- Robots.txt is a text file with instructions for search engine crawlers. It defines which areas of a website crawlers are allowed to search. You can configure whether to allow / disallow the entire website or configure the rules for each folder individually.
- A Table Of Contents is a list of links that lead to different sections on a page. They’re particularly useful for long pages, as they highlight the critical sections of a page in order to improve the reader experience.
You may know Table Of Content from websites like Wikipedia.
- Display lightweight, scalable, and interactive Lottie animations on your websites.
WYSIWYG Web Builder (v17.1.2) System Requirements
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB or more
How to Download and Install WYSIWYG Web Builder (v17.1.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup64.exe and install the software
- Copy WebBuilder.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of WYSIWYG Web Builder v17.1.2 installed on your PC.