About the software
RiDoc is a scanning tool that scans your documents and reduces their size without decreasing the image quality.
Get this easy-to-use tool right away and use RiDoc to improve the quality of your scans and the comfort of working with your scanner.
Save documents in different formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, PNG, BMP. Send scanned documents directly to the printer or email them after scanning.
The main features of RiDoc are:
- Save over 80% of disk space
- Batch scanning
- Scanning to PDF
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
RiDoc v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA-2 code signing support
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of minimum free HDD.
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
How to Download and Install RiDoc v126.96.36.199
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy RiDoc.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of RiDoc v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.