About the software
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
Professional Edition features:
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- Send as email
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install ORPALIS PaperScan Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install the application by running paperscanpro4.exe.
- Copy PaperScan.exe and PaperScan64.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ORPALIS PaperScan Professional, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for ORPALIS PaperScan Professional v3.0.129