About the software
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
The main features of ReNamer Pro are:
- very powerful and flexible file renaming tool
- standard renaming procedures
- Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule
- combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set
ReNamer Pro v7.4.0 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Requirements: Windows 2000 and later
How to Download and Install ReNamer Pro v7.4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “renamer-7.4.exe” and install the software
- Open D4BPK.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of ReNamer Pro v7.4.0 installed on your PC.