About the software
Drive Image and Backup for Windows. R-Drive Image is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure.
R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent losing your data after a fatal system failure.
The main features of R-Drive Image Build 7008 are:
- Simple wizard interface. Almost all actions can be specified by several mouse clicks, no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Multi-language User Interface: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. warnings. If a hard drive has a risk of a possible hardware failure, its S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) system throws special warnings. R-Drive Image displays such warnings and includes them into its confirmation e-mails.
- Image creation from selected files rather than entire disk objects. Batch mode: advanced file filtering to easy find and mark files. File filters can be created from the graphic user interface or written manually.
- Rotation Schemes (a further development of backup sets): Sets of files (usually consisting of a full image and differential / incremental backups) treated as single units. Those units are stored for some predefined time and then replaced by newer ones according to certain rules. Rotation schemes balance data retention and restoration needs with the amount of storage space used to store backups. Predefined and custom rotation schemes are supported. Custom rotation schemes are available in the Corporate, Technician, and Commercial licenses.
- Virtual Drive Mounting allows to mount created image files as read-only virtual drives and all files on such drives are accessible by Windows and other applications.
- Detailed and versatile logs accessible directly from the user interface.
- Mass system deployment: R-Drive Image can be used to set up many identical computers. Once one computer is fully set up, its disk image can be created and then deployed to all other computers to reduce time and costs.
- System Recovery OEM (system recovery disk) is a part of the R-Drive Image OEM kit to run the software from startup (bootable) disk(s) and restore a failed computer system to factory (assembler) setup. It can also be a CD, DVD, USB, ZIP drive or any other removable storage device.
R-Drive Image v7.0 Build 7008 System Requirements
- An Intel-compatible platform.
- Administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Drive Image .
- Operating systems on which various versions can run:
- All versions: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 Windows (including 64 bits editions).
- Corporate, Technician, Commercial versions: Server 2022/2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (including 64 bits editions).
How to Download and Install R-Drive Image v7.0 Build 7008
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run RDriveImage7.exe and install the software
- Run patch-Astron.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of R-Drive Image v7.0 Build 7008 installed on your PC.