About the software
PointerStick is a freeware tool that presents on the Windows Desktop a virtual pointer stick, for example for Presentations!
Or to highlight the current mouse position and the emphasis on presenting will be better.
The use of the virtual pointer stick is ideal for projectors (Beamer) and larger LED/LCD screens is also very good for Microsoft(s) Office in example Powerpoint presentation. Is a Desktop Tool for Windows from the category Alpha-Transparency-Tools!
The main features of PointerStick are:
◆ Adjustable size of the Mouse Pointer Stick
◆ Several Mouse Pointer Stick textures
◆ Optional alpha transparency for the Mouse Pointer
◆ Optional deactivation by mouse or keyboard input
◆ hide system mouse pointer feature
PointerStick v5.95 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 7
How to Download and Install PointerStick v5.95
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “PointerStick_x64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of PointerStick v5.95 (x64) installed on your PC.