This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PilotEdit 16.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PilotEdit 16.0.0 on your computer.
About the software
PilotEdit can be used to edit large files of 400GB (40 billion lines) or compare large files of 100GB (10 billion lines).
- Sort huge files larger than 1GB.
- Replace strings automatically by running PilotEdit Scripts.
- Find/remove duplicate lines in big files.
- Save your favorite files in File Group/Bookmark Window.
- Edit encrypted files transparently.
PilotEdit 16.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install PilotEdit 16.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe or PilotEdit.msi and install the software
- Copy the file “PilotEdit_Loader.exe” to the installation directory;
- Run the application always from the loader;
- Reg with any data at the first start.
- You now have the full version of PilotEdit v16.0.0 installed on your PC.