This article shows you how to download and install the full version of 3delite Video Manager for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing 3delite Video Manager on your computer.
About the software
Video Manager is a powerful tag editor and manager for MKV and MP4 video and audio files.
- Edit Matroska tags in MKV, MKA, MKS and MK3D files
- Edit MP4 tags in MP4, M4A, M4B, ALAC and 3GP files
- Manage cover arts
- Search for and download movie details and poster from The Movie Data Base
- Batch tag series video files each with individual details and poster from The Movie Data Base with a couple of clicks
- Powerful search functionality to find video and audio files in your library
- Copy/paste tags (between MP4/MKV too)
- Edit Matroska chapter tags
- Edit all MP4 metadata atoms
- MP4 template system
- Batch rename files based on their metadata
- Context menu integration, quickly edit tags from Windows File Explorer by just right mouse button clicking on file(s)
- UI DPI scaling support
- Full unicode support
3delite Video Manager System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install 3delite Video Manager
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run Win64 Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy VideoManager.exe from the x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of 3delite Video Manager v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.