This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 on your computer.
About the software
A vast collection of curated graphics in a tiny app. With Pichon, you no longer have to break your flow when you need an icon, photo, or illustration. They will always be at a click distance.
Drag & drop icons and images into your favorite design app like Figma, Sketch, Lunacy, Photoshop, or other graphic software.
The main features of Pichon (Icons8) are:
- Consistent, pixel-perfect icons for sharp designs
Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 System Requirements
- Windows 10, 11
- macOS X v.10.14 or later
- Linux: Debian-based non-Asian versions
How to Download and Install Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “PichonSetup.exe” and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the P9XP12.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Pichon (Icons8) v9.6.1 installed on your PC.