About the software
Icofx is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor for Windows. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows icons with resolution up to 1024×1024 with PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats SVG, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
Icofx features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using icofx. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of icofx (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
Icofx gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.
The main features of IcoFX are:
- Create icons and cursors
- Import, export and extract
- Advanced editor
- Image objects
- Batch process files
- Icon libraries
IcoFX v3.8.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP operating system.
- Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent running at 2 Ghz or more.
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 50 MB free hard drive space (100 MB recommended)
How to Download and Install IcoFX v3.8.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run icofxsetup.exe and install the software
- Copy icofx3.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Open IFXK18.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of IcoFX v3.8.0 installed on your PC.