About the software
Photo BlowUp is the perfect software to enlarge and improve photos, graphics from the Internet, vector graphics, scanned text and hand-drawn images. Perfectly suited e.g. for archaeology or forensics. Create crisp images without blurring, jagged edges, or loss of sharpness or detail.
Photo BlowUp highlights at a glance:
- Enlarge the images without artifacts, blocks or stairs at the edges. Clearly superior to the Bicubic enlargement method.
- Includes Photoshop plugin for Photoshop and compatible programs like Paintshop Pro, Corel Photo Paint and Corel Draw.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit).
- Besides JPG, BMP, TIFF, PCX and GIF, many RAW formats are supported, e.g.: raw, crw, orf, 3fr, nef, raf, mrw, nrw, dng, cr2, arw, x3f, rw2. . Exception: X3 CCD.
Photo BlowUp System Requirements
- System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Disk space for installation: 80 MB
How to Download and Install Photo BlowUp
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run PhotoBlowUp_1.0.6868.36646_Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product..
- You now have the full version of Photo BlowUp v1.0.6868.36646 installed on your PC.