About the software
PhotoZoom Pro 8 not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels), it also produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro 8 is equipped with S-Spline Max, a unique, award-winning image resize technology that excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details.
Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully. Normally, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement. PhotoZoom Pro 8 however offers the tools to eliminate these distortions. You’ll be amazed by the amount of detail PhotoZoom Pro 8 is able to reveal.
PhotoZoom Pro 8 is extremely easy to use, and comes with various pre-defined settings. These settings can be manually fine-tuned as well. You can even put together your own resize profiles: compilations of your favorite resize method and size settings, which can be selected with a single click. When you often use the same settings, resize profiles will streamline your workflow.
Large quantities of images can be resized in one go, through batch processing. Multi-processor support and the improved GPU acceleration included with PhotoZoom Pro 8 ensure reduced processing time.
PhotoZoom Pro 8 works both as a stand-alone application and as a plug-in for various host programs, such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, Corel® PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel® PaintShop Pro. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 8 fully integrates with Adobe® Lightroom®!
Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro 8 is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
The main features of Benvista PhotoZoom Pro are:
- Award-winning S-Spline Max image resize technology
- Reveals fine image details at any size, with or without resizing your photo
- Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing
- Various presets for different types of photos and graphics
- Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets and resize profiles
- Reduces (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low-quality originals
- Batch processing
- Multi-processor support and GPU acceleration
- Powerful crop tool
- Stand-alone application, Photoshop-compatible plug-in, and Lightroom integration
- Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels
- Extensive support for high-end images
- Split screen previewing: compare different resize methods at a glance
Benvista PhotoZoom Pro v8.1.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, or 7
- Intel or AMD compatible processor
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- macOS Monterey (12.0), Big Sur (11.0), Catalina (10.15), Mojave (10.14), High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), or 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Apple silicon or Intel processor
- 100 MB free hard disk space
How to Download and Install Benvista PhotoZoom Pro v8.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy PhotoZoom Pro 8.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Benvista PhotoZoom Pro v8.1.0 installed on your PC.