About the software
DriverDoc software is designed to quickly locate the latest drivers specific to your PC through its access to an extensive database of 16,000,000+ drivers. Get started by downloading* now!
DriverDoc uses a System Intelligence™ engine that was originally developed over 15 years ago, and has been refined over many versions to its current form. We’ve designed our software so that it does the “heavy lifting” for the user, offering our customers a user-friendly approach to keeping their drivers up-to-date.
DriverDoc can clearly help you keep your computer running smoothly and hassle free. With DriverDoc on your side, you don’t have to wait any longer to experience the benefits yourself.
The main features of DriverDoc Pro are:
- Automatically Downloads Drivers from Manufacturer’s Sites
- Over 16,000,000 Million Drivers in our Database
- Self Updating Software
- New Improved Interface
- Driver Restore
- Windows Upgrade Wizard
- Save Time
- Eliminate the risk of creating a new system problem
DriverDoc Pro v5.3.519 System Requirements
- Windows® 7
- XP Pro
- XP Home
- 2008 and 2008 R2 Server
- 2003 Server
- 2000 in 32-bit or 64-bit Editions
- 300MHz or higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 22 MB of hard disk space
How to Download and Install DriverDoc Pro v5.3.519
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup_DriverDoc_2022.exe” and install the software
- Copy DriverDoc.exe from the Crack UZ1 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of DriverDoc Pro v5.3.519 installed on your PC.