About the software
OCCT is the most popular all-in-one stability check & stress test tool available.
It generates heavy loads on your components while checking for errors, and will detect stability issues faster than anything else.
OCCT embeds HwInfo’s monitoring engine to get precise readings and diagnose issues faster.
OCCT’s CPU test is the most advanced out there. Capable of detecting stability issues in seconds, it can do per-core testing and allow you to customize the instruction set used and the data size. You’re an expert? Look no further.
The main features of OCCT are:
- The ultimate stability diagnostic
- Protect your computer
- The most advanced CPU test available
- A display less, customizable 3D test
- Fully portable
OCCT v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install OCCT v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “OCCT.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of OCCT v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.